To continue with this content, please log in with your Data Access ID or create a new account.
You may not be authorized to see this content. Please contact Data Access Europe for more information.
You are not authorized to see this content.
New Feature DR 5.0 SQL Statements
Lesson 2: Change SQL Statements and add parameters
- Go to Database, Check Database…
- Change the statement. A parameter can be added by using a ?. Each question mark represents a parameter.
- Go to View, Field Explorer.
- Double click the parameter in the Parameter Fields.
- Enter a value.
- Preview the report again by going to View, Preview Report.
- And there is the result.