To continue with this content, please log in with your Data Access ID or create a new account.
You may not be authorized to see this content. Please contact Data Access Europe for more information.
You are not authorized to see this content.
- Add a page layer
- Remove the margins
- Add the image of the acceptgiro…
- From the top menu select INSERT > IMAGE
- Choose the correct image and press OK.
- As done with the box in Lesson 1, change the image’s size and location in the Field Properties dialogue, so that the image is positioned at the bottom of the report.
- Save the page layer
- Add the page layer to the report using the Page Layer Expert
- Enlarge the page footer to match the height of the image.
- Add a new field to show the total amount of euros due by dragging the desired field (GrandTotalEur) from the menu on Field Explorer on the right.
- The Field Properties dialogue can also be used here to adjust the fields location and size.
- Previewing the report shows that the euro amount is in the proper location.
- These particular page layers should not be printed because they are simply alignment aids. They should either be removed or hidden using the Page Layer Expert.
- Once removed/hidden the preview will show what will be printed.