1. Now that we have discussed most parts of the language, let’s take a closer look at an important part of each programming language: Expressions.
2. Within expressions you can do: Comparisons.
3. Boolean operators allow you to combine multiple operators, on multiple conditional expressions together.
4. You can also do calculations within expressions.
5. Within expressions you can also use functions. The expression evaluator has its own set of functions, that can only be used within expressions.
6. You can also define your own functions to be used within expressions, for the you use the ‘Global’ keyword.
7. You can also access object members within expressions.