To continue with this content, please log in with your Data Access ID or create a new account.
You may not be authorized to see this content. Please contact Data Access Europe for more information.
How to use the DataFlex Styler
Lesson 2 - Implement the theme in DataFlex
- Let’s export and download the created theme
- Click on Download Theme
- Give it a name
- And here is the zip file
- Unzip the theme in our CssThemes folder
- Now we have to match the PS themes with the name of the theme we’ve created
- Open your workspace in DataFlex
- Click on WebAp src in the Workspace explorer and change the name
- Let’s compile and run the application to see if it works
- And here you can see the theme we’ve just created!
- So we’ve seen how to integrate the created theme into your DataFlex workspace. Let’s go to the conclusion!