To continue with this content, please log in with your Data Access ID or create a new account.
You may not be authorized to see this content. Please contact Data Access Europe for more information.
You are not authorized to see this content.
How to use the DataFlex Styler
Lesson 2 - Implement the theme in DataFlex
- Let’s export and download the created theme
- Click on Download Theme
- Give it a name
- And here is the zip file
- Unzip the theme in our CssThemes folder
- Now we have to match the PS themes with the name of the theme we’ve created
- Open your workspace in DataFlex
- Click on WebAp src in the Workspace explorer and change the name
- Let’s compile and run the application to see if it works
- And here you can see the theme we’ve just created!
- So we’ve seen how to integrate the created theme into your DataFlex workspace. Let’s go to the conclusion!