To continue with this content, please log in with your Data Access ID or create a new account.
You may not be authorized to see this content. Please contact Data Access Europe for more information.
How to use the DataFlex Styler
Lesson 1 - Create a new theme
- Let’s start with the lists. To make sure the data list has a good readability we use the styler to add whitespace to the top and bottom of a row
- Let’s change the border style and make improvements to the Views!
- To make sure our views are easy to use by our users we give our view controls a minimum height of 42 pixels and a border radius. This way our views are spotted easily
- Let’s change the font for our data text to roboto, this font works in various sizes and has a better readability. This font is also available on all devices
- Well that looks a bit off. We also have to change the font for titles and text
- Better! Let’s improve the Buttons!
- It is important to make our buttons look clickable. Let’s change the button height to 42 pixels and give it a border radius to make them do look clickable.
- That looks okay buttons, but they don’t stand out.
- Let’s change their background color! Well that is clickable button.
- So that were the new features of the updated DataFlex Styler!
- In this lesson we’ve created a new theme, based upon the new features in the DataFlex Styler. Let’s see how to implement this theme into DataFlex